Children and Family Ministries
The mission of Children and Family Ministry at River of Life is to equip parents and children with the knowledge and passion to know Jesus Christ as their Savior, love Him with all their hearts, and forever serve Him joyfully. We are passionate about providing opportunities for families and children to learn, grow, and own their faith in God. We do this in a safe and nurturing environment with volunteers who are as passionate about kids as we are. We welcome the opportunity to serve your family!
Children and Family Ministry
- Sunday Mornings
- 9:00 & 10:45 am
- Nursery - Babies ages birth through 2 years old are introduced to faith concepts in a loving and secure environment.
- Sunday School - Children ages 3 (as of September 1st) - 6th grade are grouped by age level in traditional classes. We use Bible in Life curriculum by David C Cook, which helps kids to connect, study, interact, and apply God's Word. There is age appropriate worship, bible stories, memory verses, and activities each Sunday. Of course we also have a lot of fun while studying God's Word and building relationships!
- 9:00 & 10:45 am
- Kids Clubs (Wednesday Nights)
- Truth Quest - Kids age 4 (by Sept 1st) through 4th grade are welcome to join us Wednesday evenings September - April for a fun, high energy ministry that encourages kids to know Jesus Christ and grow in a relationship with Him. Every part of Truth Quest - Bible Stories, scripture memory, life application, and recreation - all connect to teach life lessons to kids.
- Ignite- Designed for kids in 5th & 6th grades. Kids will experience games, bible teaching and small group time each week as we relate the bible to real life. Preparing pre-teens for Student Ministries is done in a safe environment as we help develop social skills with the bible as the foundation, as well as a combination of family events, mission projects, and special parties. This is a GREAT place to be!
- Community Bible Camp - CBC is for kids ages 4 (by June 1st) through Grade 6 (completed) VBS is energy packed and full of games, crafts, snacks and most importantly, lessons about our amazing Savior Jesus Christ. Watch for more information about dates, times, and themes coming in April 2017.
- Special Events - Throughout the year we have special events for our families and the community. Watch for details about upcoming movie nights, parenting classes, and seasonal get-togethers. Click here to be notified about our next special event.